Jane Soft Touch Maternity Leggings
Not just maternity wear
SUITS: Most body shapes, sits close to the body
WEAR: Every day, on or off mum duty, during and after pregnancy
WHY: Hero leggings when you wanna be comfy around home, or perfect for wearing under dresses
FABRIC FEEL: Soft & stretchy - We called them Soft Touch for a reason!
- From our core collection - available 12 months of the year
- Everyday leggings discreetly made bump-friendly
- Easy to wear pull-on legging
- Wide waistband that you can pull over the belly or fold
- A very, very comfortable fit
- Breathable fabric
- Not squat proof - perfect for layering or wearing around home
- Super soft and comfortable
- A much-loved style we have been recutting for year and years and years!
- We recommend, like all black leggings regardless of brand, to wear black or nude underwear
Fabric & Care
- 94.5% Rayon | 5.5% Spandex
- Cold hand wash separately. Cool Iron. Dry cleanable (P).
Size & Fit
- Belly 68cm; Waist 86cm; Thigh 50cm; Inleg 70cm; Outleg 96cm (size AU 10)
- Fabric stretched: Belly 100cm; Waist 100cm: Thigh 70cm (approx.)
- We recommend you order your pre-pregnancy size
Our Model is wearing a size 8 and was 24 weeks pregnant when photographed.
She usually takes a size AU 8/XS, is 5'7" (173cm) tall, her belly-button circumference is 101cm, waist measurement of 94cm (70cm pre-pregnancy), 99cm bust (90cm pre-pregnancy) and 100cm hips (92cm pre-pregnancy).
Our Jane Soft Touch Maternity Leggings are designed specifically for comfort & look rather than exercise. Gorgeous in texture and feel, these team back with everything and are an absolute staple building block for your maternity wardrobe. A flat waist seam ensures no bumps or line marks and exceptional comfort. Ideal for wear under tunic dresses, longline tops or alone. A must-have item for any pregnant lady.
Note: These are thin leggings for layering.
Really glad I bought these thank you!
I got while I was pregnant and they were the best leggings post kids they are the only leggings I wear so comfortable
Final Sale Products
Any items marked Final Sale cannot be returned for refund or exchanged. Due to the high discount we offer, we only accept returns if items are deemed faulty.
Fast (& most times) free delivery
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm (Monday - Friday). Orders placed between 2pm Friday - Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
Dispatched via Australia Post
- FREE standard shipping on AU orders $89+
- Orders under $89, $6 for standard shipping
- EXPRESS shipping $10, or free for orders AU $150+
Weight based shipping rates calculated during checkout. Dispatched via Australia Post Express International
- From AU$14 (depending on order weight)
- FREE on orders AU$200+ (approx. NZ $204 - $210 depending exchange rate)
Don't be shy, be comfy
If you have a question about this product or any others, please feel free to give us a call on +61 (03) 9415 6800 to discuss the fit, care instructions or any other questions you have before purchasing this product. We are here to help!
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just open the pink chat box on the bottom right hand side!
Proudly designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How do maternity sizes work?
At Pea in a Pod our sizes correspond to your pre-pregnancy size.
It is normal to increase 1-2 cup sizes in the bust and ribs and to put on weight across the hip and thigh areas. However all our garments are specially designed to accommodate for this growth, so in most cases, you will remain your same pre-pregnancy size.
We have listed on each product page the measurements for a size AU 10, plus, the measurements of the fabric stretched around specific areas (tummy, bust) so you can be sure that the garment will fit right up until go-time!
Usually, grading is marked 2.5cm up or down a size, so use the size 10 measurements as a guide.
If garments have only a little stretch, we will list our recommendation of sizing for you.
If you don't like size charts (who does!), email us the style you are thinking about, and we can personally recommend a size for you. Find out more HERE
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Can I wear it after baby is born?
Yes! We pride ourselves in designing and crafting all garments to be suitable to wear during all three trimesters of pregnancy and well after baby is born thanks to superior stretch fabrications, a range of technical finishes and clever design elements.
If you still have question regarding this product, please do not hesitate to call us on +61 (03) 9415 6800 anytime between 10am - 4pm or email email@example.com
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Or you can read more FAQ's HERE