Lucy Slouch Tee
Not just maternity wear
SUITS: Most body shapes, easy fit for pregnancy and beyond
WEAR: Every day will work seamlessly into your existing wardrobe
WHY: Classic tee designed to wash and wear on repeat for years to come
FABRIC FEEL: Luxe butter-soft feel with a generous amount of stretch
- From our core collection - available 12 months of the year
- Classic slouch tee with scoop neck
- Turned up sleeve cuffs
- A-line shape
- Longer length for more coverage at the back
- Seriously soft hand feel
- Luxe essential for any expecting mamas
- Can be paired with everything from softly tailored pants to denim shorts, leggings or knotted with statement skirts- Everyday essential made to be worn on high rotation season after season
- Incredibly versatile style that we have been recutting for years... so we must have got it right!
Fabric & Care
- 94.5% Rayon | 5.5% Spandex
- Cool hand wash separately. Cool Iron. Dry cleanable (P).
Size & Fit
- Bust 100cm; Belly 120cm; Front Length 68.5cm; Back Length 75cm (size AU 10)
- Fabric stretched: Bust 130cm; Belly 160cm (approx.)
- We recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size
Our main Model, Elana, is wearing a size 10 and is wearing a prosthetic belly that replicates approx. 24 weeks pregnant. Elana usually takes a size AU 10/S, is 5'9" (176cm) tall. Her waist belly-button circumference is 100cm (80cm no belly), 94cm bust, 107cm hips (101cm no belly) and 74cm inner leg.
A much-loved style for years, our Lucy Slouch Tee is an essential luxe staple that will elevate any wardrobe. Crafted from a buttery-soft jersey and features a high-low hemline, Lucy is a versatile style you'll be wearing on high rotation all year round, pregnant or not.
Style tip: Wear as is - cascading over your bump, or tie in a cute knot to frame your belly/waist. Style with anything - from shorts, leggings, work skirts or your favourite pants
Final Sale Products
Any items marked Final Sale cannot be returned for refund or exchanged. Due to the high discount we offer, we only accept returns if items are deemed faulty.
Fast (& most times) free delivery
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm (Monday - Friday). Orders placed between 2pm Friday - Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
Dispatched via Australia Post
- FREE standard shipping on AU orders $89+
- Orders under $89, $6 for standard shipping
- EXPRESS shipping $10, or free for orders AU $150+
Weight based shipping rates calculated during checkout. Dispatched via Australia Post Express International
- From AU$14 (depending on order weight)
- FREE on orders AU$200+ (approx. NZ $204 - $210 depending exchange rate)
Don't be shy, be comfy
If you have a question about this product or any others, please feel free to give us a call on +61 (03) 9415 6800 to discuss the fit, care instructions or any other questions you have before purchasing this product. We are here to help!
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or just open the pink chat box on the bottom right hand side!
Proudly designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How do maternity sizes work?
At Pea in a Pod our sizes correspond to your pre-pregnancy size.
It is normal to increase 1-2 cup sizes in the bust and ribs and to put on weight across the hip and thigh areas. However all our garments are specially designed to accommodate for this growth, so in most cases, you will remain your same pre-pregnancy size.
We have listed on each product page the measurements for a size AU 10, plus, the measurements of the fabric stretched around specific areas (tummy, bust) so you can be sure that the garment will fit right up until go-time!
Usually, grading is marked 2.5cm up or down a size, so use the size 10 measurements as a guide.
If garments have only a little stretch, we will list our recommendation of sizing for you.
If you don't like size charts (who does!), email us the style you are thinking about, and we can personally recommend a size for you. Find out more HERE
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Can I wear it after baby is born?
Yes! We pride ourselves in designing and crafting all garments to be suitable to wear during all three trimesters of pregnancy and well after baby is born thanks to superior stretch fabrications, a range of technical finishes and clever design elements.
If you still have question regarding this product, please do not hesitate to call us on +61 (03) 9415 6800 anytime between 10am - 4pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Or you can read more FAQ's HERE