Gracie Nursing Dress - Final Sale
Not just maternity wear
SUITS: Most - anystage, any occasion!
WEAR: with sneakers for an all-day, all-rounder that can take you anywhere.
WHY: Comfortable and stylish, the Gracie looks great both with and without a bump, allowing you to wear it for seasons to come.
FABRIC FEEL: As good as it looks!
- Cuuuuute spot knit fabric
- Easy to wear - whatever the occasion!
- On trend tiered dress
- Invisible zips in suede seams for easy nursing
- Scoop neck, sleeves to elbows
- Elasticated sleeve opening with soft gathers
- Quality Australian made maternity Dress
- Designed with consideration, so you get the most amount of wear from this garment long after pregnancy
Fabric & Care
- 95% Polyester | 5% Elastane
Size & Fit
- Bust 84cm; Belly 111cm; Sleeve 35cm; Length 118cm (size 8 AU)
- Fabric stretched: Bust 120cm; Belly 150cm (approx.)
- We recommend selecting your pre-pregnancy size
Our Model Miranda is wearing a size 8 and is 25 weeks pregnant. Miranda usually takes a size AU 8/XS, is 5'6" (171cm) tall. Her belly-button circumference is 101cm, waist is 88cm and has a 98cm bust.
p.s. A FABULOUS style if you are wanting to hide your growing bump before the big reveal!
Final Sale Products
Any items marked Final Sale cannot be returned for refund or exchanged. Due to the high discount we offer, we only accept returns if items are deemed faulty.
Fast (& most times) free delivery
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm (Monday - Friday). Orders placed between 2pm Friday - Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
Dispatched via Australia Post
- FREE standard shipping on AU orders $89+
- Orders under $89, $6 for standard shipping
- EXPRESS shipping $10, or free for orders AU $150+
Weight based shipping rates calculated during checkout. Dispatched via Australia Post Express International
- From AU$14 (depending on order weight)
- FREE on orders AU$200+ (approx. NZ $204 - $210 depending exchange rate)
Don't be shy, be comfy
If you have a question about this product or any others, please feel free to give us a call on +61 (03) 9415 6800 to discuss the fit, care instructions or any other questions you have before purchasing this product. We are here to help!
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just open the pink chat box on the bottom right hand side!
Proudly designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How do maternity sizes work?
At Pea in a Pod our sizes correspond to your pre-pregnancy size.
It is normal to increase 1-2 cup sizes in the bust and ribs and to put on weight across the hip and thigh areas. However all our garments are specially designed to accommodate for this growth, so in most cases, you will remain your same pre-pregnancy size.
We have listed on each product page the measurements for a size AU 10, plus, the measurements of the fabric stretched around specific areas (tummy, bust) so you can be sure that the garment will fit right up until go-time!
Usually, grading is marked 2.5cm up or down a size, so use the size 10 measurements as a guide.
If garments have only a little stretch, we will list our recommendation of sizing for you.
If you don't like size charts (who does!), email us the style you are thinking about, and we can personally recommend a size for you. Find out more HERE
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Can I wear it after baby is born?
Yes! We pride ourselves in designing and crafting all garments to be suitable to wear during all three trimesters of pregnancy and well after baby is born thanks to superior stretch fabrications, a range of technical finishes and clever design elements.
If you still have question regarding this product, please do not hesitate to call us on +61 (03) 9415 6800 anytime between 10am - 4pm or email email@example.com
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Or you can read more FAQ's HERE