Lea Nursing Shirt - Final Sale
Not just maternity wear
SUITS: Most body shapes, sits away from the body
WEAR: Perfect for occasions that call for relaxed formality
WHY: Office to dinner, effortless chic
FABRIC FEEL: There’s nothing quite like crisp cotton!
- Two for the price of one!
- Black and Shimmer Crop, with a classic White Shirt
- Sits away from the body
- Cropped overlay has a sparkle stripe
- Wide hems with splits in hems
- Elbow length sleeves
- Scoop neck with neck band
- Bind on back neck
- Shirt is a crisp white and can be worn separately from the overlay
- Features a narrow placket with small buttons
- Long sleeves with split in cuff
- Shirt collar & stand are edge stitched
- Sports a curved shirt hem
Fabric & Care
- Knit : 95% Cotton | 5% Elastane
- Warm hand wash. Cool iron. Do not dry clean (X).
- Shirt: 100% Cotton
- Cold hand wash. Warm iron. Dry cleanable (P).
Size & Fit
- Shirt Length 78cm; Overlay length 39cm (size AU 10)
- We recommend selecting your pre-pregnancy size
Our Model is wearing a size 8 and a prosthetic belly equivalent to 27 weeks pregnant. She usually takes a size AU 8, is 5'7" (173cm) tall with a current waist measurement of 94cm (was 70cm pre-pregnancy), 90cm bust and 92cm hips.
Who doesn’t love getting two for the price of one? The Lea Nursing Top is a multi-functional wardrobe hero featuring a crisp cotton shirt with a front placket for easy nursing access. The Lea’s sparkle stripe overlay provides a casual and understated addition to the one outfit. Inspired by the beauty of practicality, both components of the Lea Nursing top can be worn on their own or together.
Comfortable and classy
Final Sale Products
Any items marked Final Sale cannot be returned for refund or exchanged. Due to the high discount we offer, we only accept returns if items are deemed faulty.
Fast (& most times) free delivery
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm (Monday - Friday). Orders placed between 2pm Friday - Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
Dispatched via Australia Post
- FREE standard shipping on AU orders $89+
- Orders under $89, $6 for standard shipping
- EXPRESS shipping $10, or free for orders AU $150+
Weight based shipping rates calculated during checkout. Dispatched via Australia Post Express International
- From AU$14 (depending on order weight)
- FREE on orders AU$200+ (approx. NZ $204 - $210 depending exchange rate)
Don't be shy, be comfy
If you have a question about this product or any others, please feel free to give us a call on +61 (03) 9415 6800 to discuss the fit, care instructions or any other questions you have before purchasing this product. We are here to help!
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just open the pink chat box on the bottom right hand side!
Proudly designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How do maternity sizes work?
At Pea in a Pod our sizes correspond to your pre-pregnancy size.
It is normal to increase 1-2 cup sizes in the bust and ribs and to put on weight across the hip and thigh areas. However all our garments are specially designed to accommodate for this growth, so in most cases, you will remain your same pre-pregnancy size.
We have listed on each product page the measurements for a size AU 10, plus, the measurements of the fabric stretched around specific areas (tummy, bust) so you can be sure that the garment will fit right up until go-time!
Usually, grading is marked 2.5cm up or down a size, so use the size 10 measurements as a guide.
If garments have only a little stretch, we will list our recommendation of sizing for you.
If you don't like size charts (who does!), email us the style you are thinking about, and we can personally recommend a size for you. Find out more HERE
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Can I wear it after baby is born?
Yes! We pride ourselves in designing and crafting all garments to be suitable to wear during all three trimesters of pregnancy and well after baby is born thanks to superior stretch fabrications, a range of technical finishes and clever design elements.
If you still have question regarding this product, please do not hesitate to call us on +61 (03) 9415 6800 anytime between 10am - 4pm or email email@example.com
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Or you can read more FAQ's HERE