Liv Active Maternity Leggings
Not just maternity wear
SUITS: Most - even if you are not pregnant
WEAR: Activewear, loungewear, layering piece
WHY: Stretchy, comfy, breathable, grows with your belly (and swollen ankles)
FABRIC FEEL: Soft, stretchy and comfy
- From our core collection - available 12 months of the year
- Must-have everyday lounge/activewear
- A comfy wardrobe essential that you'll soon be living in
- Wide waistband that can be folded over or worn over the belly
- Incredibly versatile and will make dressing the bump that much comfier
- Liv can be paired with everything from an oversized tee, nursing tanks, your favourite activewear top
- A much-loved everyday essential that we have been recutting for years
- We recommend, like all black leggings regardless of brand, to wear black or nude underwear
Fabric & Care
- 95% Cotton | 5% Elastane
- Cold hand wash separately. Cool Iron. Dry cleanable (P).
Size & Fit
- Belly 66cm; Hip 70cm; Inleg 70cm; Outleg 92cm; Ankle 22cm (size AU 10)
- Fabric stretched: Belly 90cm; Hip 100cm; Ankle 40cm (approx.)
- We recommend you set your pregnancy size
Our main model Miranda is wearing a size S and is wearing a prosthetic belly that replicates approx. 24 weeks pregnant. Miranda usually takes a size AU 8/S, is 5'6" (171cm) tall. Her waist belly-button circumference is 88cm (68cm no belly), 82cm bust, 96cm hips (91cm no belly).
Our second model is wearing a size M and is wearing a prosthetic belly that replicates approx. 24 weeks pregnant. Elana usually takes a size AU 10/S-M, is 5'9" (176cm) tall. Her waist belly-button circumference is 105cm (80cm no belly), 94cm bust, 107cm hips (101cm no belly) and 74cm inner leg.
Best Seller! Get Active in these exceptionally comfortable leggings. Made with exercise in mind you will notice the firm stretch and support of this easy to wear and care for the garment. Our Liv Active Maternity Legging features mid-length waistband which can be folded down or up for extra support where you need it.
Final Sale Products
Any items marked Final Sale cannot be returned for refund or exchanged. Due to the high discount we offer, we only accept returns if items are deemed faulty.
Fast (& most times) free delivery
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm (Monday - Friday). Orders placed between 2pm Friday - Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
Dispatched via Australia Post
- FREE standard shipping on AU orders $89+
- Orders under $89, $6 for standard shipping
- EXPRESS shipping $10, or free for orders AU $150+
Weight based shipping rates calculated during checkout. Dispatched via Australia Post Express International
- From AU$14 (depending on order weight)
- FREE on orders AU$200+ (approx. NZ $204 - $210 depending exchange rate)
Don't be shy, be comfy
If you have a question about this product or any others, please feel free to give us a call on +61 (03) 9415 6800 to discuss the fit, care instructions or any other questions you have before purchasing this product. We are here to help!
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or just open the pink chat box on the bottom right hand side!
Proudly designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How do maternity sizes work?
At Pea in a Pod our sizes correspond to your pre-pregnancy size.
It is normal to increase 1-2 cup sizes in the bust and ribs and to put on weight across the hip and thigh areas. However all our garments are specially designed to accommodate for this growth, so in most cases, you will remain your same pre-pregnancy size.
We have listed on each product page the measurements for a size AU 10, plus, the measurements of the fabric stretched around specific areas (tummy, bust) so you can be sure that the garment will fit right up until go-time!
Usually, grading is marked 2.5cm up or down a size, so use the size 10 measurements as a guide.
If garments have only a little stretch, we will list our recommendation of sizing for you.
If you don't like size charts (who does!), email us the style you are thinking about, and we can personally recommend a size for you. Find out more HERE
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Can I wear it after baby is born?
Yes! We pride ourselves in designing and crafting all garments to be suitable to wear during all three trimesters of pregnancy and well after baby is born thanks to superior stretch fabrications, a range of technical finishes and clever design elements.
If you still have question regarding this product, please do not hesitate to call us on +61 (03) 9415 6800 anytime between 10am - 4pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Or you can read more FAQ's HERE