*Love Luna Period Full Brief - Final Sale
Not just maternity wear
Patented sealed seams: As wee is more viscous & faster moving than blood, our Lady Leaks range have patented sealed seams* for zero leaks (*read: very, very fancy).
Let's get techy: What makes this underwear so magic is its super comfortable inbuilt pad. The four layers of protection include a soft cotton lining, absorbent and breathable padding, a waterproof layer and a soft cotton outer. Measuring only 3mm in thickness, the padding area is still discreet enough for everyday wear.
Absorbs 15-20ml (3-4 regular tampons) & can be worn on its own or as a backup. Only you know your flow.
Earth Impact: Panty liners take 500 years to decompose. Reduced disposables = less waste to landfill for Muma Earth.
- Soft Cotton Lining: On the inside closest to your skin (Read: breathable for your lady bits)
- Absorbent Padding: Breathable 2x way stretch padding to absorb the spills
- Waterproof layer: The star of the show! Guarding you against any accidental leaks, protecting your sheets, clothing & preventing awkward accidents
- Sleek Microfibre: This is what you're seeing on the outside, and is also the same fabric as our Midi Brief
- Great post birth, if you've had a normal or C-Section delivery
Unfortunately, this product cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
We recommend ordering UP from your pre-pregnancy size (i.e normally size AU 10, order 12-14; normally size AU 12, order 14-16)
Fabric & Care
Made in Indonesia
- Outer + Lining: Cotton/Elastane
- Padding: Polyester/Viscose/Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Washable, reusable & easy to care for.
- Wash before wear. Cold delicate machine wash with like colours.
- Do not add softener. Do not soak. Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X).
- Line dry.
Size & Fit
- Our Model Elana is wearing a size 10-12. Elana usually takes a size AU 10/S, is 5'9" (176cm) tall. Her waist is 80cm and hips 101cm.
Final Sale Products
Any items marked Final Sale cannot be returned for refund or exchanged. Due to the high discount we offer, we only accept returns if items are deemed faulty.
Fast (& most times) free delivery
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm (Monday - Friday). Orders placed between 2pm Friday - Sunday will be dispatched on Monday
Dispatched via Australia Post
- FREE standard shipping on AU orders $89+
- Orders under $89, $6 for standard shipping
- EXPRESS shipping $10, or free for orders AU $150+
Weight based shipping rates calculated during checkout. Dispatched via Australia Post Express International
- From AU$14 (depending on order weight)
- FREE on orders AU$200+ (approx. NZ $204 - $210 depending exchange rate)
Don't be shy, be comfy
If you have a question about this product or any others, please feel free to give us a call on +61 (03) 9415 6800 to discuss the fit, care instructions or any other questions you have before purchasing this product. We are here to help!
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just open the pink chat box on the bottom right hand side!
Proudly designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How do maternity sizes work?
At Pea in a Pod our sizes correspond to your pre-pregnancy size.
It is normal to increase 1-2 cup sizes in the bust and ribs and to put on weight across the hip and thigh areas. However all our garments are specially designed to accommodate for this growth, so in most cases, you will remain your same pre-pregnancy size.
We have listed on each product page the measurements for a size AU 10, plus, the measurements of the fabric stretched around specific areas (tummy, bust) so you can be sure that the garment will fit right up until go-time!
Usually, grading is marked 2.5cm up or down a size, so use the size 10 measurements as a guide.
If garments have only a little stretch, we will list our recommendation of sizing for you.
If you don't like size charts (who does!), email us the style you are thinking about, and we can personally recommend a size for you. Find out more HERE
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Can I wear it after baby is born?
Yes! We pride ourselves in designing and crafting all garments to be suitable to wear during all three trimesters of pregnancy and well after baby is born thanks to superior stretch fabrications, a range of technical finishes and clever design elements.
If you still have question regarding this product, please do not hesitate to call us on +61 (03) 9415 6800 anytime between 10am - 4pm or email email@example.com
You can check the Size Chart HERE
Or you can read more FAQ's HERE